Jawatan Kosong Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman 2016-Other Positions
Assistant Bursar (Accounts/lnternal Audit Officer)
Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's degree in Accouming or professional accounting qualifications. Candidate with working experience in accounting, financial management and internal audit is preferred.
(Based at Pahang Faculty Branch)
The successful candidate will be responsible to plan and manage library resources including media materials to facilitate efficient retrieval.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Library and Information Science or equivalent qualifications.
Activities & Sports Coordinator
(Based at Pahang Faculty Branch)
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's degree in Sport Science.
(Based at Kuala lumpur. Penalty Campuses & Pahang Faculty Branch)
The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out detailed inspections of buildings and campus compound, execute all maintenance and construction activities in the Institution as well as supervise works being carried out by outside agencies.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree in Civil Structural Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 years‘ working experience.
Senior Assistant Registrar/Assistant Registrar
(Based at Kuala lumpur; Penang Campuses & Pahang Faculty Branch)
The successful candidate will be responsible for all office administration, managing and supervision of staff as well as preparation of documents, minutes of meetings and reports.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's/ Master's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate with working experience in an educational institution or human resource is preferred.
Student Affairs Officer
(Based of Penang Campus & Pahang faculty Branch)
The candidate will largely but not solely involved in student financial loans. support services, coordinate campus activities and monitoring student facilities.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
(Based at Kuala lumpur, Johor Campuses & Pahang Faculty Branch)
The successful candidate will provide services and programmes to assist students in achieving mental and emotional well-being through individual counselling, career guidance. personal growth group and self-enrichment workshops or programmes. etc.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's degree in Counselling or professional qualifications in the relevant field.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Administrative Assistant
(Based at Kuala lumpur, Penang, Johar Campuses & Pahang Faculty Branch)
The successful candidate is expected to perform a wide variety of administrative support services which includes maintenance of a comprehensive administrative filing system and any other tasks as may be assigned.
-Candidate should possess a recognised Diploma / Advanced Diploma qualification. Candidate should be knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
Remuneration and Benefits
The University College offers a wide range of benefits including leave and
Interested applicants are invited to write-in with curriculum vitae, contact
telephone number, e-mail address and a passport-sized photo (n.r) to:
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Department at Human Resource
Jalan Genting Kelang
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-41450123 ext 257/306
Closing Date: 10 December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.