Jawatan Kosong Tunku Abdul Rahman University-Management/Administrative Positions 2016
We invite applications for a Lectureship in various disciplines and focus areas.The suitable candidate will be required to carry out teaching, research and administration within their respective Faculty, Centre, Branch Campus or Faculty Branch.We welcome outstanding applicants who have the ability to show a commitment to innovative teaching and to undertake and publish impacttul academic research. Applicants with track records of public engagement and interdisciplinary collaboration would be welcome.
Management / Administrative Positions
We invite applicants with suitable qualifications, relevant experience. good self-esteem and positive attitude to apply the following positions: (Unless otherwise specified all positions will be based at Kuala Lumpur Campus).
Director (Department of Student Affairs)
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operations and overall development of the Department. This includes providing leadership and strategic direction for the implementation. monitoring and evaluation of a full range of services to students which includes financial assistance, student counselling, student development and career guidance. co-curricular programmes, student sports and recreational activities, clubs and societies, accommodation, food and beverage, transportation and security services.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor‘s/ Master's degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, management, in leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 15 years’ working experience with at least 10 years in managerial position in the related field.
Director (Centre for Business Incubation and Entrepreneurial Ventures)
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the digital and technology incubator and the entrepreneurial ventures of the University College.The candidate is expected to develop plans for the expansion of the present entrepreneurship ecosystem, build and maintain good rapport with all ecosystem partners locally and abroad; plan and organise activities to develop and enhance the entrepreneurial competencies of the University College community and source. evaluate and implement viable entrepreneurial ventures to generate revenue for the University College.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Master‘s degree in Business Administration /Accounting / Finance / Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, self-driven with working experience in business development, economic development or related field that provides entrepreneurship education and training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of library operations, planning and development of library services, managing information services and online resources for Kuala lumpur Main Campus and other Branch Compuses/ Faculty Branches.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Master's degree in Library and Is Information Science or equivalent qualifications with minimum of 8 years' working experience in library management.
Manager (Office of the President)
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide professional and comprehensive administrative support to the President and Vice Presidents. The candidate will be expected to possess good managerial skills to ensure m accurate and timely delivery of administrative services. The candidate is expected to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Office.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's / Master's degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years' working experience in the relevant field.
The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the operations of libraries at Kuala Lumpur Main Campus and Branch Campuses in the area of collection development and management. circulation of library materials and automation. The candidate is expected to plan and manage projects and review, implement and maintain policies and procedures in the library.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor‘s / Master's degree in Library and Information Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ working experience in the relevant field.
Manager (Quality Assurance)
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the formulation. implementation. monitoring and review of quality assurance policies and systems pertaining to academic standards, learning opportunities. management of quality and standard as well as ensuring that internal control and operative systems are in place for effective corporate governance. The candidate is expected to liaise with government agencies and accreditation bodies, both local and overseas and be familiar with the auditing processes rd, of these bodies. The candidate is also expected to ensure proper management of ISO 9001:2008/2015.
-Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor's/Master's degree of professional qualification with minimum of 8 years' working experience in the relevant field.
-Candidate must have relevant experience in Academic Assurance Work and workings of ISO 9001:2008/2015
Remuneration and Benefits
The University College offers a wide range of benefits including leave and
Interested applicants are invited to write-in with curriculum vitae, contact
telephone number, e-mail address and a passport-sized photo (n.r) to:
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Department at Human Resource
Jalan Genting Kelang
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-41450123 ext 257/306
Closing Date: 10 December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.