Jawatan Kosong The International Medical University 2016
The International Medical University (IMU) is Malaysia's first and most established private and medical healthcare university with over 24 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education. Established in 1992, the University received a Tier-5 rating in the SETARA ratings of Malaysian Universities and University-Colleges awarded by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
We are looking for new talent to be part of the Team to drive growth in the education and healthcare segments.
Assistant Manager, Finance Operations
Responsible for the overall management and leadership of front & back-office finance operations within two business segments, namely Education and Healthcare services. The incumbent needs to ensure tight internal controls and governance within the finance operations through implementing and enforcing operations policies, guidelines and SOPs.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent with professional membership in MIA and/or CPA / CA/ ACCA/ CIMA with 8 years of finance operations experience and at least 4 years holding a managerial position.
- Having a 3 years working experience as an internal or external auditors with the Big Four accounting firms will be an advantage.
- Experienced in systems management and process improvement initiatives.
To provide support and maintenance of the business application systems and collaborate with the business stakeholders to ensure the application meets their needs. The incumbent needs to manage and drive project management activities to ensure successful implementation of systems and projects.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Services with 5 years of hands-on-experience in IT project management, business applications support and services.
- ITIL and PMP, PRINCE2 or such likes certification.
- Experience in managing business application support and/or development of PeopleSoft implementation, Microsoft.NET, Sharepoint and/or Java technology.
Senior Learning Designer
Responsible for providing training and support to academics (in instructional design and content development), supporting the Senior Instructional Designer in e-learning projects, collaborating with the e-learning portal administrators in designing and building online courses, conducting research in ongoing instructional design and technology advancements that can be applied to IMU's learning environment.
- Bachelor degree in Instructional Design, Education or related field (Masters preferred) with 5-7 years relevant experience in all phases of instructional design, adult learning, development of teaching materials and designing Learning activities.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex learning solutions.
- Experienced in utilizing Learning Management Systems (LMS) for eLearning distribution.
Ensure the continuous operation of the LMS in a managed hosting environment. This role will be on the implementation, configuration, and support of all learning system i.e MOODLE. To collaborate with ITS/Vendor in the configuration, maintenance, documentation, and support of hosted services in a production environment.
- Bachelor degree in any field, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science and 3-5 years of experience in any LMS system administration.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft.
Senior Dental Technologist
Work closely with Module Coordinators and storekeepers to ensure that Dental Skills Centre (DSC) is well equipped with the instruments and consumables to support all teaching/learning activities carried out in DSC and make decision related to strategic directions pertaining to day to day operational needs.
- Dental technology qualification or 5-7 years of similar experience as a dental technologist with experience in supervisory position.
- Possess knowledge to assist in all aspects of dentistry including infection control, dental materials andinstruments.
- Knowledge of laboratory steps for constructing prosthesis and appliances.
Responsible to supervise and co-ordinate all maintenance staff in the performance of their duties relating to operation, maintenance and improvement activities of all mechanical/electrical installation and other facilities associated with the campus. This includes trouble shooting, repairs and improvement. The incumbent is also required to evaluate and revise all mechanical and electrical specifications and operational manuals.
- Registered Electrical Chargeman Certificate under Category BO with at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with 11kV electrical installation.
- Knowledge of Electrical Supply Act & Electricity Regulations is essential.
Salary scales would be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please visit us at www.imu.edu.my/about-job.html. for further details on the available job vacancies.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply via e-mail to recruitment©imu.edu.my along with their complete CV as attachment, e-mail address, contact number and names & contact details of three referees.
Kindly indicate this reference number: Ref. No: CSJA0022016 in the cover letter subject column.
The closing date for application is 26 November 2016
We thank all candidates for their expressed interest; however, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
Become the future of better healthcare
International Medical University 126, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 19, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 8656 7228 Fax: +60 3 8656 7229