Kolej Yayasan UEM is a non-profit, pre-university, residential college set up with the aim of preparing Malaysian students for entry into universities overseas, the great majority targeting the top universities in the UK. Jawatan kosong Kolej Yayasan UEM April 2016.
Our intake is academically selective, and many of our students are holders of government or industry scholarships that will support them through the latter years of school education and then through their university career. Standards and expectations are therefore extremely high and in less than a decade of operation, the college has already aided the entry of more than 50 Malaysian students into Oxford or Cambridge.
One third of our teachers are UK expatriates, classes are small, and the medium of instruction is English.
Kolej Yayasan UEM is currently expanding the range of our provision and require experienced individuals in the following areas:
1) ENGLISH & LITERATURE TEACHER
2) MATHEMATICS & FURTHER MATHEMATICS TEACHER
3) PHYSICS TEACHER
4) CHEMISTRY TEACHER
Applicants to teach or work at the college should ideally have:
* A Bachelor and / or Master Degree in their subject area.
* A PGCE qualification is an advantage.
* A minimum of four (4) years teaching or working at A-Level.
* Experience of residential schools / colleges and extra-curricular programmes.
* STPM or relevant qualification.
* Good command of written and spoken English language will be an advantage.
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Willing to work independently and with due regard to safety.
Competitive remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidates. Interested candidates are requested to write-in, stating full details of the applicant, work experience and expected salary to the address / e-mail below not later than 9 April 2016.
The Human Resources Department
Kolej Yayasan UEM
Lembah Beringin, P. O. Box 62
35900 Tanjung Malim, Perak.
Or Email to recruitment©kyuemedu.my