The International Medical University (IMU) is Malaysia’s first and most established private and K's medical healthcare university with over 24 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education.
Established in 1992, the University received a Tier-5 rating in the SETARA ratings of Malaysian
Universities and University-Colleges awarded by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
We are looking for new talent to be part of the Team to drive growth in the education and
|International Medical University (IMU)|
HEAD, CENTRE FOR PRE-UNIVERSITY STUDIES
* Provide academic leadership across the Centre in teaching, including development and maintenance of academic standards for implementing the teaching programme.
* Plan, prepare and deliver lessons and set assessment and learning activities.
* Monitor student progress and success rates to an agreed standard.
* Review and ensure the quality of all examination papers set and manage the moderation of examination results.
* Periodically review the programme to endure continued relevance and quality improvement of curricula.
* Responsible for the management of academic staff in the Centre.
* Ensure current programme is running as per MQA requirement.
* Master’s Degree in related discipline. PhD will be an added advantage.
* 10 years’ experience in multi-cultural setting at a higher educational institution including a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
* Experience in the development and administration of curriculum.
* Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
their complete CV as attachment, e-mail address, contact number and names & contact details of three referees.
Kindly indicate this reference number: Ref. No: CSJA0012016 in the cover letter subject column.
The closing date for application is 27 August 2016.
We thank all candidates for their expressed interest; however, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
International Medical University
126, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 19, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03 8656 7228 Fax: 03 8656 7229